Monday, February 2, 2015

Ok so with all of the arms built and mounted to plywood it lookED like this....



I had extreme difficulty getting the holes in the plywood to match the rest of the printer.
The plywood didnt allow accurate hole drilling and it chipped badly.

I found several people on the internet whom had used MDF board. I was more expensive and I didn't want to goto the expense...I AM GLAD I DID!!!

MDF is AWESOME!!! this is my design the wood frame part!!



There is ample room underneath the print bed for all my electronics and I also built a front part to install my lcd control panel in!!



I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY -

Sunkee 100x Dupont Jumper Wire Cable Female Pin Connector 2.54mm 

from ebay to create my 4 position connections from motors to control board and 2 pin connections to the endstops.;

Then will begin the wiring phase.;

No comments:

Post a Comment