Saturday, January 24, 2015

ATX PC Power Supply, Carriage arms

While waiting on my screw kit from TridPrinting I did the following:


Connected 2 X 12V  ( P2 Connector )connections from an extra ATX PC Power supply, I had laying around the shop, These goto the two 12V INPUT connectors on the Ramps 1.4 Board.
WORKS PERFECTLY!!

Crossed out PS On connector to GND on the 13th and 14th pins on the ATX 20 pin moles connector.

Super glued Carriage arms so they were completely flat on both ends.
Did test mount of the Idler Pully bearings and Motor mount with screws I had laying around the shop.
These will be replaced once screw kit comes in......


1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. cnrj9

    ReplyDelete